Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hostel waiting list -- Successful!!!

Dear Readers,

I know I've gone on a hiatus for quite a while, and that's because i have been mulling and fretting about my hostel application via waiting list. and GUESS WHAT! the boy and I both got rooms! hahaha.. He got TYPE A, while I got TYPE C room.

It was quite an adrenaline-filled and nerve wrecking process. The boy was smart enough to begin applying at 11:59 while hitting the SUBMIT button at 12 midnight sharp. His application clocked in 00:00:23. On the 23rd second. Me, however? I began logging in at 12 midnight, and... needless to say, of course the server response was slow, given the hundreds of undergrads logging in at the same time. My application was clocked, I believe, between 12:03am and 12:04am.

Little wonder, that the boy got allocated his room a whole 24 hours before me, which sent me into a silenced frenzy for the day. And today on the 23rd of August, I got it too!

God blessed us! Thank YOU.....

More updates from PGP soon!

No comments: