Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A day will come...

There will come a time, when I'm old and haggard, with saggy cheeks an sallow skin. But it is not this day.

There will come a time, when I will gaze at my children or grandchildren with all the raptures and longing to be young again, but it is not this day.

There will come a time, when I will dispense words of wisdom and caution to the careless youths of tomorrow, but it is not this day.

There will come a time, when I will count the days I have to live by, and wait for that hour, but it is not this day.

This day...

I AM that reckless youth. I have the right to be careless, and to dress up and travel and do all the things young people do.

lest I should regret when i reach that fateful day.

SO let the worries fly out of the window. We're going SWEDEN!!!

Watch this space for Boy and Goon in Sweden!

No comments: