Monday, June 18, 2007

Hostel application and its agony

Sigh, hostel application results have disappointed me again and again. Not that I expected to get a room in PGP through the appeal process. For sure, my reasons for appealing were not that compelling. Still, I felt it was worth a gamble as there was nothing to lose. Now i would have to wait till August to register on waiting list. Can anybody tell me what are my chances if I register on wait list? if you've been there, done that, my email is depth_of_grace@hotmail.com I would love to hear your story and get some well meaning advice from you. Never mind if we don't know each other, I would still love to hear from you.

IF any there are any friends out there who wishes to give up their hostel room, regardless if its PGP or elsewhere in NUS, please contact me. even though i know chances are slim. my contact number is 98772756.

Thank you, kind souls.

3 comments:

Uni Munirah said...

hello! would like to be friends with me? come visit my website at http://knowledgeispower88.blogspot.com

see u there!

Unknown said...

Waiting list? Not much chance have to say. I also didn't get it last year, but I'm a singaporean so it didin't really matter. I guess you are not(?), so it's going to be pretty risky.

HungryGoon said...

i'm singaporean too. Did u register immediately after the waiting list open at 0000hrs?