Friday, January 4, 2008

I passed driving!

I'm on the brink of my 21st birthday, and suddenly things are moving so fast, that I can hardly catch my breath. Things that I could only dream of are happening right now in the present! Turning 21, getting my driving licence today!, and leaving for sweden in 2 days time. I can really hardly breathe.

It was really God's grace, I couldn't have passed otherwise.

Driving home today in my father's van was really scary!!! The clutch's biting point was so high, and the van is so high, and the visibility is not as good as in the day.

I can really feel the weight of responsibility on a motorist's shoulder. One mistake, and lives may be lost.

I had 18 demerits, and 0 points in the circuit. AND I didn't even finish the route, yet i had 18 demerits! Imagine if I had finished the test!

Still grateful, and a little afraid of my newfound freedom on the roads.

Its really not easy to drive, esp my father's van.

No comments: